Job Available: Flexible Part-Time Administrative Assistant
United Church of Christ Parker Hilltop is looking for assistance to perform administrative duties with a dynamic interim pastor. Administrative duties include:
* Prepare and transmit outgoing all-church emails, read and respond to incoming emails
* Co-author “Our PHC” newsletter weekly and Sunday service bulletin
* Admin support for the Board of Directors, Music Director and various committees
* Maintain orderly and well-named electronic files / folders on Google Drive
* Replenish office, cleaning, food serving supply inventories
* Create welcoming ambiance to office visitors
* Maintaining the Zoom church meeting calendar and manage the links, including regular notifications to the congregation.
* Prepare, transmit, and respond to all-church texts as needed
* First-contact for copier/printer, trash pickup, snow removal, etc. Obtain vendor bids for day-to-day administrative needs.
* Proactively connect with volunteer parishioners for IT computer needs, building maintenance.
* As needed clerical support for parishioner church life events (memorial services, weddings, on-site meetings)
* Ad-hoc non-routine requests, prioritize and creatively adapt to meet the needs of parishioners
* Proficient in Microsoft Office software and technology-savvy.
The hourly rate for the position is $16.50 for up to 15 hours a week. No benefits are included for this position. Occasional work-from-home if the applicant has a computer with a camera and a reliable internet connection. Semi-flexible mid-day office hours. No weekend hours anticipated.
Inquiries may be sent to email@example.com Our church story and location can be found at www.uccparkerhilltop.org. Job posting closes Saturday October 16.