Bring a book and borrow a book!
1. Wipe down your book, CD, or DVD with a disinfecting wipe;
2. Remove any of your identifying information from the book (name, telephone number, etc.);
3. Bag it in a closeable or ziplock-type baggie.
4. There is not enough room for you to bring a whole bunch of books, CDs, DVDs, so just bring one and take the same away;
5. If the library is out of room, please do not leave the book on the ground or on top of it or on the bench or patio--just put it back in your car and try another day. No one is tending to the library to clean up after you or others who leave the books lying out exposed;
6. Please make sure the books, CDs, or movies have some redeeming social value--no porn or x-rated, racist, sexist, anti-GLBTQA, ridiculously violent, political, satanic, or heavy sexual content.
Litmus test for sharing your book, film, or music: Could this book be read aloud in our church or in adult education class? Could this CD or DVD be heard /seen at our church or in the adult education class?